A light and flexible laden container handler that can stack two high any ISO 20’ and 40’ containers, bolsters and half high containers that can easily be used within warehouses/storage facilities as well as yards.
•It is the safest way to move containers around a site
• It can’t tip over when traveling with a container
• It has better visibility for drivers when traveling with a container
• Due to its low height, customers can take containers undercover and operate under awnings
• Mobicon has exceptionally low ground pressure on paving.
• Unique 8 point load design won’t damage a yard like 3, 4 or 8 wheels (4 point loads) straddle carriers will
• Can stack containers two high
• The operator doesn’t have to leave the cabin to hook up
• Full Hydraulic Spreader
• Small turning circle
• 2-minute load cycle
• Cost significantly less to operate than a forklift or reach stacker
• Easy to service, reliable and durable
• A cost-effective solution to any operations container handling needs
Mobicon Model 2HLS
The Mobicon Top Frame – 2HLS has a top spreader that can stack containers two high and move containers into warehouses or under awnings.
The Top Frame – 2HLS model is perfect for companies that require speed in their operation, and where yard conditions don’t allow the operator to exit the cabin.
When space is at a premium the Mobicon Top Frame – 2HLS can dramatically increase the number of containers stored. The Top Frame – 2HLS provides an efficient, safe and maneuverable solution for container handling needs. When you invest in a Mobicon you are investing in quality design, quality engineering & quality service.
• Brings containers inside buildings & under low awnings
• Unique 8 load point design won’t damage a yard like other 3,4 & 8 wheels (4 point loads) mini straddle carriers will
• 35-tonne capacity
• Any ISO container 20', 40' flatbeds, bolsters (flat racks), half high, tank, etc
• Can load containers onto road vehicles
• Small Turning Circle
• Costs less than a forklift and reach stacker
• Easy to maintain, cost-effective to run
• A durable and dependable solution to container handling needs